- 30 g butter
- 500 g unshelled Mozambican prawns, deveined and butterflied
- For the sauce, mix:
- 5 ClemenGold mandarins, juiced
- 3 T tamarind paste
- 1 T garam masala
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 t ginger, grated
- 30 g coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 t salt
Heat the butter on a large flat grill over a hot fire.
Fry the prawns for 10 to 12 minutes until the shells turn pink in colour and the prawns are cooked through.
Toss the prawns in the sauce and serve with blanched broad beans and grilled nectarines.