- 4 cups good-quality chicken stock
- 4 garlic 4 cloves, crushed
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 2 oxtail
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- For the Asian-style glaze, mix:
- 2 T Woolworths Mama O’s Premium Super Spicy Pepper Paste
- 1 cup Woolworths Spicy Korean BBQ Marinade
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- ¼ cup water
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Place the chicken stock, garlic, carrot, celery and oxtail into a large ovenproof dish with a tight-fitting lid. Cook in the oven for 2 hours, or until the meat is tender and almost falling off the bone.
Remove the oxtail from the dish and set aside. The cooking liquid can be strained and frozen for a tasty beef stock.
Pour some of the Asian-style glaze into a pan, add the oxtail in batches and cook until the meat is coated in the marinade and sticky.