- 3 seedless lemons
- 800 g free-range chicken breasts (skin on)
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 T olive oil
- Baby spinach leaves, for serving
- For the olive-rice, mix:
- 2 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1 x 95 g Woolworths olive duo punnet
Pour boiling water over the lemons, then drain. Thinly slice 1 lemon. Lift the skin of the chicken and season. Place the sliced lemon under the chicken skin, then place on a baking tray.
Squeeze the remaining lemons and pour the juice over the chicken. Drizzle over the olive oil and tuck any remaining lemon slices under the chicken and grill – skin side down – for 10 minutes.
Turn the chicken and grill for a further 10 minutes.
Serve with the olive rice and baby spinach.