- 2 t harissa paste
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 x 200 g tub feta cheese
- 1 country loaf, thickly sliced
- ½ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 x 70 g pack micro green salad
In a bowl, combine the harissa paste, chilli and olive oil.
Place the feta discs in a separate bowl and drizzle over the harissa oil. Set aside to marinate.
Brush the slices of country loaf with a little oil, then toast in a hot, ridged pan, until golden on both sides.
Cut the marinated feta discs into thin slivers and lay on top of the toasts.
Sprinkle with the parsley and a good handful of micro greens, and drizzle over the remaining harissa oil.
Cook's note: Harissa paste is a delicious North African spice mix. Find it at delis or farmer's markets or make your own at home.