- 500 g Woolworths baby brinjals
- 3 T olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- For the dressing:
- 190 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 T white wine vinegar
- 2 T harissa paste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 T parsley roughly chopped
- 1 T mint roughly chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Heat a griddle pan over a medium heat. Slice the baby brinjals in half lengthways and brush with a little olive oil, season with salt and grill on both sides until charred and cooked through.
Place all the ingredients for the dressing in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Toss the cooked baby brinjals in the dressing and allow to cool.
Serve as a side dish with lamb chops or on bruschetta with feta.