- 800 g large prawns, with shell, cleaned
- 2 T chopped parsley or coriander, for serving
- crusty bread or steamed basmati rice, for serving
- For the marinade, mix together:
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Place the prawns a in single layer in a large, oiled baking pan.
Pour over the marinade.
Leave while heating the oven to 230°C.
Roast for 10
minutes or until the prawns are just cooked.
Stir in the parsley and serve with crusty bread or steamed basmati rice.
Per serving: 2 093.6KJ, 37.8g protein, 22.1g fat, 35g carbs
Cook's note: This is my favourite method for cooking prawns. It's no trouble to do and the gentle flavours of the marinade bring out the best in the prawns.