- 230 g ginger biscuits, crushed
- 90 g butter, melted
- 1 x 385 g can condensed milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 250 ml cream
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 125 ml pineapple, crushed
- 150 g mini marshmallows
1. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter the press into the sides and base of pie dish 24cm. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the condensed milk and lemon juice.
3. Whip the cream in a separate bowl until stiff peaks. Then fold in the condensed milk mixture along with the vanilla, pineapple and marshmallow.
4. Pour the mixture into the biscuit base, then chill for 1 hour in the fridge, or until set