- 2 T sunflower oil
- 500 g chicken, beef or pork mince
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 x 5 cm piece of ginger, grated
- 80 g Woolworths Thai green curry paste
- 4 lime or curry leaves
- 1 x 400 ml can coconut milk
- toasted almonds, to garnish
- poppadums, to serve
Heat the oil in a pan.
Place the beef or chicken mince in a mixing bowl with the onion and ginger.
Mix, then roll into small balls. Brown the meatballs in the pan.
Fry the Thai green curry paste in another pan over a medium heat for 1 minute. Add the lime or curry leaves and coconut milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes, add the meatballs and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with toasted flaked almonds and serve with poppadums.