You’ll be hard-pressed to find a cuter salad than this delightful “chess-inspired” situation. And did we mention it’s delicious?
- 350 g Woolworths crisp watermelon cubes
- 350 g Woolworths crisp sweet melon cubes
- 300 g Woolworths plain South African feta cheese, cubed
- A few basil leaves
- Freshly cracked black pepper, for serving (optional)
- Woolworths balsamic vinaigrette dressing, for serving (optional)
1. Arrange the fruit and feta on a plate in a chess or mosaic pattern.
2. Sprinkle with fresh basil and black pepper and drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette, if using.