- 4 lamb steaks
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T oregano leaves, chopped
- 1 cup thick Greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- mixed salad leaves, for serving
- small crisp cucumbers, for serving
Place the steaks between sheets of nonstick baking paper and hammer with a mallet until very thin. Then, moisten with olive oil and season with salt. Quickly sear the flattened steaks on a hot, ridged pan, for about a minute on each side.
Mix the oregano with one tablespoon of olive oil and spoon over the seared steaks before seasoning with black pepper.
Mix the yoghurt with the garlic and season to taste. Spoon over the lightly-seasoned salad leaves moistened with lemon juice and serve with a bowl of crisp cucumber on the side.
Per serving: 1019.5kJ, 14.5g protein, 17.8g fat, 6.4g carbs