- 100 g (1 punnet) blueberries
- 260 g muesli (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 ripe papino, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- Juice of 1 lime
- 30 g mint leaves
- 1 cup plain yoghurt, well chilled
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Mix the blueberries, muesli and honey together, until sticky and firm. Spoon the mixture into muffin cups and press down to form a crust.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and cool. Remove the muesli crusts from the muffin cups and allow to cool further.
Top with the sliced papino and orange segments. Squeeze over the lime juice.
Liquidise the mint leaves and plain yoghurt and drizzle the mixture over the tartlets.
Per serving: 2 125.6kJ, 11.4g protein, 13.9g fat, 87.1g carbs