- 1 T olive oil
- 2 x 100 g packs Serrano ham
- 8 large potatoes, scrubbed and peeled
- 1 x 125 ml jar horseradish sauce
- 1 x 350 g French-style mayonnaise
- 4 large celery sticks, sliced
- 1 bunch celery leaves, roughly chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 fresh radishes
Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
Grease the grid of a cooling rack with the olive oil before draping with the slices of Serrano ham. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp. Allow to cool.
Place a large saucepan of salted water over a high heat and add the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, but still firm. Drain and cut into large cubes.
In a bowl, mix together the horseradish sauce, mayonnaise, sliced celery and celery leaves. Season then add the potato cubes and mix until evenly coated.
Place a Serrano-ham wafer on each plate and top with the potato salad.
Using a fine grater, grate the radishes over the salad and finish with a good crack of black pepper. Crumble over the remaining Serrano ham.
Per serving: 2332.3 kJ, 10.5 g protein, 44.7 g fat, 27.4 g carbs