- 1 Woolworths all-butter puff pasty sheet, thawed
- 1 free-range egg, beaten
- 6 baby leeks, finely sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 300 g leftover roast vegetables (cubed butternut, red onion)
- 200 g leftover roast chicken or turkey
- 1 cup leftover gravy
- 5 g fresh thyme
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Rocket, for serving
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Score a 2 cm border around the puff pastry to create a crust. Place on a baking tray. 2 Brush with the beaten egg, taking care not to let any egg drip off the sides as this will stop the pastry from rising. Bake for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, soften the leeks in the olive oil for 5 minutes over a low heat, then add the garlic and leftover roast vegetables, chicken or turkey and half the gravy. Sprinkle over the thyme and season to taste.
Spoon onto the pastry sheet and return to the oven for 5–10 minutes. Serve hot with the remaining gravy and a handful of rocket.