- 250 g organic linguine
- ½ cup organic olive oil
- 3 cloves organic garlic, crushed
- 1 organic red chilli, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20 g organic parsley, chopped
- 160 g finely grated organic Parmesan
- 300 g seasoned seared tuna chunks, for serving
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil with the garlic, chilli and seasoning.
When warm, mix into the pasta, along with the parsley.
Toss with the Parmesan and seared-tuna chunks, then check seasoning. Serve immediately.
Cook’s tip: Add chopped ready-roasted rotisserie chicken instead of tuna, if preferred.
Per serving: 4164.7kJ, 55.5g protein, 58.9g fat, 60.9g carbs
Simply tossed in an infused mix of chilli-garlic oil then flipped again with chopped parsley and grated Parmesan, organic linguine is addictive. All the more with a touch of tuna. Organic conchiglioni works beautifully too.