- 300 g calamari tubes and tentacles
- Olive oil, for frying
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 T coriander, finely chopped
- Sea salt, to taste
- 250 g any mix of Tenderstem broccoli, sugar snap peas or mange tout, steamed
- Lime, for squeezing
- Quinoa and brown rice, cooked according to package instructions, for serving
Pat dry the calamari using kitchen paper. Heat 2 T oil in a large pan. Add the calamari and stirfry over a high heat until starting to catch, just cooked and tender. Remove from the heat and stir in the chilli and garlic.
Add 3 T olive oil and stir to loosen. Add the coriander and salt. Spoon over the steamed greens. Squeeze over the lime juice and serve with the quinoa and brown rice.