- 2 T olive oil
- 1 t butter
- 420 g deveined prawns
- 250 g rosmarino, cooked al dente, for serving
- For the pesto, pound together:
- 30 g basil, Italian parsley and oregano
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup macadamias, roasted
- 1/3 cup Drunken pecorino, grated
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 - 2 T olive oil
Heat the oil and butter in a pan. Once the butter has melted, add the prawns and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes a side, or until just cooked.
Mix the pesto with the pasta.
Serve in bowls topped with the prawns.
Cook’s note: For a quicker option, use Woolworths basil pesto or Woolworths coriander pesto. If you like, sprinkle with finely grated or shaved cheese.