- 4 x 400–500 g portions of butterfish, skinned and filleted
- olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 130 g tub salsa verde
- 6–8 ciabatta slices (plain or olive), grilled
- salad leaves, for serving
Oil the fish and season before frying in a nonstick pan for a few minutes on each side until nicely browned, just cooked but still moist.
Spread salsa verde over the bruschetta and top with a portion of pan-grilled fish.
Serve with lemon wedges for squeezing, and salad leaves on the side.
Cook’s tips: Serve the pan-grilled fish over warm butter beans and top with the salsa verde, or pair with roasted potato wedges and serve the salsa verde on the side. Use tuna, yellowtail or hake instead of butterfish.
Per serving: 4197.7kJ, 90.9g protein, 54.9g fat, 27.5g carbs