- 6 T Woolworths organic peanut butter
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1 t vanilla paste or extract
- 1 t fresh grated ( or ground) ginger
- 8 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 120 g Woolworths almond flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix all the ingredients by hand in a large bowl until a crumbly dough forms.
3. Roll the dough into 12 equal-sized balls and use a cookie cutter to press out any shape of your liking. Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.
Cook’s note: Instead of using a cookie cutter, you can roll out balls of dough and press down using a fork.
*Please note that this recipe was classified as low-carb in error. These biscuits are lower in carbohydrates than conventional biscuits, but do contain more carbs than many low-carb diets allow.