- 2 pears, halved lengthways and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 radicchio, leaves roughly torn
- 60 g walnuts, roasted and coarsely chopped
- Oregano leaves, for serving
- For the red-wine dressing, whisk:
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 t walnut oil
- 1 T honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Toss the pear in the lemon juice. Add the radicchio, walnuts and oregano. Drizzle with the red-wine dressing and toss to coat.
Cook's note: Add blue cheese, if you like.