- 1 tub Woolworths triple caramel dairy ice cream
- 140 g Woolworths chocolate dessert sauce
- 250 g Woolworths CHUCKLES® malted puffs in milk chocolate
- 150 g Woolworths caramel coated air popped corn
- 2 Woolworths hazelnut wafers
1. Add 2 large scoops of triple caramel ice cream in each bowl.
2. Drizzle with chocolate sauce, scatter over the Chuckles and popcorn and garnish with a hazelnut wafer.
Photograph: Jan Ras
Recipes: Brita du Plessis
Food assistant: Josh van Zyl
The Woolworths real dairy ice cream is made using real dairy (full cream milk, full cream, and butter) to keep the spirit of your best summer memories alive one scoop at a time. Available in 10 flavours, there’s something for everyone – keep it simple with vanilla or stay on trend with the ‘cool kids’ with a scoop of Tin Roof ice cream.