- 800 g pork mince
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Woolworths Chinese-style plum-and-orange basting sauce
- 200 g streaky bacon
- 2 T maple syrup
- 6 Woolworths ultimate burger buns
- 1 Woolworths Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 pineapple, thinly sliced
- 5 T Woolworths sriracha mayonnaise
- Woolworths frozen sweet potato chips, cooked according to package instructions, for serving
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Mix the pork mince and onion, season and shape into 6 patties.
Heat the oil in a large cast-iron pan over a medium to high heat, then cook the patties for 3–4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
Pour the basting sauce over the patties and cook for a further 10 minutes in the oven, or until cooked through.
Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Fry the bacon in a nonstick pan over a medium heat until crispy, then add the maple syrup and cook until sticky.
Top the bottom halves of the buns with lettuce, then drizzle over the sriracha mayonnaise.
Place a cooked patty on the lettuce, then top with pineapple and bacon. Add the top halves of the buns and serve with the sweet potato fries.