- For the curry paste:
- 2 green chillies, roughly chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 x 2 cm ginger piece
- 1 lemongrass stalk, roughly chopped
- 30 g coriander, including the stalks
- 1 T mint 1 roughly chopped
- 500 ml coconut water
- 1 T fish sauce
- 800 g prawns, cleaned
- Purple and green basil stalks, to garnish
Using a mortar and pestle, pound the green chillies, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, coriander and mint into a paste.
Place the curry paste, coconut water and fish sauce in a pan over a medium heat. Once the broth begins to simmer, add the prawns and cook until firm and opaque.
Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the basil stalks.