- Woolworths fully-cooked smoked BBQ beef brisket
- 250 ml Woolworths Texan-style BBQ sauce
- 4 bread rolls, toasted, for serving
- For the coleslaw:
- ½ red cabbage
- ½ green cabbage
- 2 carrots, grated
- 250 ml Woolworths coleslaw dressing
- For the crinkle-cut chips:
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 8 potatoes
- Sea salt, to taste
Heat the brisket according to package instructions. Shred and mix with the Texanstyle BBQ sauce. Serve on the toasted bread rolls with the coleslaw and crinkle-cut chips.
To make the coleslaw, finely shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl. Add the carrots and coleslaw dressing and mix well.
To make the crinkle-cut chips, heat the oil in a saucepan. Peel and wash the potatoes. Slice into rounds using a crinkle-cut kitchen tool and submerge in cold water. Pat dry on a clean kitchen towel, then fry in the oil until golden brown and crispy. Drain on kitchen paper and sprinkle with salt before serving.