- leftover vegetables or fruit
- a squeeze lemon juice
- 4 Woolworths thick-cut pork rashers
- 1 tub Woolworths’ prepared garlic, ginger and chilli
- 1 x 125 ml sachet Woolworths’ chicken bone broth
- 2 cups water
- pak choi or spinach, for serving
- Woolworths oven-baked sweet potato chips, for serving
Use any leftover or expiring vegetables and fruit such as cabbage, red onions, baby marrow, carrots or apples and slice thinly. Toss with a squeeze of lemon juice or a dash of vinegar to make a quick slaw. Set aside.
In a shallow pan, fry 4 Woolworths thick-cut pork rashers on both sides until golden and crisp. When cooked through, add ½ cube each Woolworths’ prepared garlic, ginger and chilli and fry for 1 minute.
Pour in 1 x 125 ml sachet Woolworths’ chicken bone broth and 2 cups water. Bring to a simmer and add greens such as pak choi, green beans or spinach for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
Serve with Woolworths oven-baked sweet potato chips, cooked according to package instructions.