- 1 red onion, quartered
- ½ head garlic
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 x 400 g can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 15 g parsley, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Roast the onion and garlic in the olive oil until softened and slightly caramelised, about 20 minutes. Add the beans and seasoning for the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
2. Remove from the heat and blend while still warm with a drizzle of olive oil and the lemon zest and juice. Serve warm with the stuffed focaccia and Woolworths antipasti.
Photograph: Sadiqah Assur-Ismail
Food Assistant: Claire-ellen Van Rooyen