- 1 x 100 g log of goat's cheese
- 1 T double-thick cream
- 40 g rocket or baby salad leaves
- 1 - 2 apples, cored and very finely sliced
- 2 celery sticks, scraped and very finely diced
- a handful pine nuts, toasted
- 1 x 35 g punnet microgreens (beetroot and other microsalad leaves)
- For the dressing, mix
- 1 ½ T sunflower oil
- 1 ½ T oliv eoil
- 1 T white wine vinegar
- ½ T honey
- 5 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
Mix the goat’s cheese with the double-thick cream to create a mixture with a thick, firm consistency. Roll into small balls and chill.
Layer the salad leaves, apple, celery and pine nuts in clean jars or glasses.
Roll the goat’s cheese balls in the microgreens and place on top of the salads.
Pour over the dressing and serve immediately.