- 300 g salmon and avocado terrine, sliced into 4 portions
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 30 g watercress, to serve
- 8 ready-to-eat prawns
- extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- thick soy sauce, to drizzle
Place the salmon and avocado terrine portions on separate plates.
Stack two slices of cucumber, with a prawn in between each, and position next to the terrine.
Top with fresh watercress and a splash of extra virgin olive oil. Drizzle soy sauce over the terrine.
Per serving: 1 173.4kJ, 10.1g protein, 23.7g fat, 6.6g carbs
Dress to impress and still have time on your hands with this easy-to-prepare Christmas lunch, on the table in under an hour and all.