- For the fish cakes
- 600 g salmon
- 250 g sustainable white fish
- 8 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 t anchovy essence
- Sea salt and freshly ground black
- Pepper, to taste
- Four, for dusting
- For the rocket mayonnaise, blend:
- 1 bunch rocket
- ¾ cup good-quality mayonnaise
- Lemon juice, a squeeze
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Poach the salmon and white fi sh until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain, flake and mix with the mashed potatoes, parsley and anchovy essence.
Shape the mixture into rounds and coat in flour. Heat a little oil in a and brown the fish cakes on both sides, then bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with the rocket mayonnaise.