- 500 g assorted raw organic vegetables (any mix of organic carrot, butternut, baby marrow, asparagus and ba
- A large handful of organic baby spinach leaves
- 4–6 organic eggs, hard-boiled and halved
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing, mix together:
- 3 T organic olive oil
- flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the sauce, mix together:
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup organic plain yoghurt
- 1 T chopped organic Italian parsley (optional)
Mix the shredded vegetables with the dressing and turn onto a serving plate. Add the spinach leaves and hard-boiled eggs, drizzle with olive oil and season.
Serve with the sauce on the side.
Per serving: 2121.3 kJ, 13.3 g protein, 32.8 g fat, 11.1 g carbs