- 6 T Woolworths duck fat
- 10 large potatoes, peeled
- 8 baby fennel
- 2 t Woolworths Italian truffle-flavoured salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a large baking tray with 1 T duck fat and set aside.
2. Slice the potatoes and fennel as thinly as possible.
3. Toss the fennel and potato with the remaining duck fat, then place in small mounds on the prepared baking tray. Season with the truffle salt.
4. Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the sides are brown and crispy and the centre soft. Top with more salt to serve.