- 1 x 125 g wafer thin smoked chicken, punnet
- 250 g white button mushrooms, cleaned and thinly sliced
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 2 T garlic chives, snipped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 x 250 g fresh tagliolini packets, cooked until al dente
- Parmesan shaved or grated, for serving
Shred the chicken.
Sauté the mushrooms in the olive oil. Stir in the garlic, then add the stock and cream and bring to a bubble.
Stir in the chicken and garlic chives. Check seasoning and toss with the freshly cooked, drained pasta. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan.