Make a double batch of this dough as it freezes well. You never know when you’ll have a craving for a home-made flatbread!
- For the flatbreads:
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 190 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 t salt
- 500 g Woolworths pork rib-eye steaks
- 1/2 cup Woolworths smoky BBQ marinade
1. To make the flatbreads, mix the yoghurt into the flour and add the salt. Knead to form a dough, then divide into 6 pieces and roll into balls.
2. Roll out each ball on a floured surface, then place on a heated grill pan over the fire. Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Rub the marinade onto the steaks and cook over medium coals for 6 minutes on each side. Set aside and rest before slicing.
Photography: Jan Ras
Production: Abigail Donnelly
Food assistant: Bianca Strydom