- 4 ripe peaches
- A selection of tomatoes such as Mediterranean vine and rosa tomatoes, alternately quartered and slic
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced
- juice and zest of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 T chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 T extra virgin olive oil
- 4 T red-wine vinegar
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cut the peaches in half, catching the juices in a salad bowl. Add to the bowl, along with the remaining ingredients, and toss to coat with the oil and vinegar.
Serve at room temperature. Per serving: 721.3 kJ, 2.4 g protein, 8 g fat, 21.9 g carbs
Serve this vibrant salsa as a salad with grilled meats or roast chicken. Jazz it up with black beans or use watermelon instead of peaches.