- 1 kg fresh mussels
- 600 g prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 2 cobs sweetcorn, kernels removed
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 T ginger, roughly chopped
- 1 x 400 ml coconut milk can
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 T fresh coriander, roughly chopped, for serving
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place a large piece of baking paper onto a baking tray. Make sure the paper is large enough to hold the ingredients.
Place half the mussels, prawns, corn, garlic and ginger on the baking paper and drizzle over half of the coconut milk. Add a squeeze of lime juice and cover with another large piece of baking paper. Crimp the edges to create a parcel.
Cook in the oven for 10–15 minutes, or until the mussels have opened and the prawns are cooked. Do the same with the remaining ingredients.
Remove from the oven and open with care. Serve with lime juice and coriander and season to taste.
Cook’s note: Serve with grated radishes and sliced spring onion tossed with plain yoghurt and lime juice.