- 4 free-range chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 4 T Worcester sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, peeled and pitted
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin noodles
- For the cucumber-and-dill tzatziki, mix:
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1 bunch fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt and coarse black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with foil. Combine the olive oil, mustard, Worcester sauce and honey. Marinate the chicken thighs in the mixture for 2 hours.
Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, basting occasionally. Serve with lemon-drizzled avocado halves, cucumber ribbons and a good dollop of tzatziki.
Per serving: 1899.7 kJ, 8.5 g protein, 34.5 g fat, 27.2 g carbs