- 800 g Woolworths free-range skinless chicken thighs
- 3 ClemenGolds, halved
- 1⁄2 head garlic, unpeeled
- 2 chillies, finely chopped
- 45 g brown sugar
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 50 g butter
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 cup chicken stock
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 x 400 g cans butter beans, drained and rinsed
- pak choi, baby spinach or Tenderstem broccoli, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place all the ingredients into a baking dish except for the butter beans and roast for 20 minutes, basting every 5 minutes.
2. Add the beans and bake for a further 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and sticky. Remove from the heat and allow to rest for 10 minutes in the juices.
3 Remove the chicken from the dish and set aside. Remove the beans using a slotted spoon.
4. Squeeze the garlic out of its skin and place in a blender with some of the pan juices and beans. Pulse until smooth to make a mash, then season to taste. Serve with the chicken, greens and remaining pan juices.