- 1 cup Hershey’s strawberry syrup, for serving
- 2 x 350 g punnets fresh classic strawberry fruit salad mix
- 1 x 350 g Madeira cake, cut into thick slices
- 1 x 500 g can real-dairy cream
- 1 x 125 g candy-coated peanuts
Drizzle the strawberry syrup into the bottom of six tumblers and divide the strawberry fruit salad equally among them.
Using a cookie-cutter, cut a circle (or the shape of your choice) out of the thick slices of Madeira cake and place on top of each fruit salad.
Serve with a good squirt of whipped cream and top with a candy-coated peanut.
Per serving: 2940.9 kJ, 7.3 g protein, 38.2 g fat, 81.9 g carbs