"This is an anything-goes sandwich – use your favourite leftovers, from turkey to duck fat roast potatoes, for a next-level sarmie" – Bianca Strydom
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 4 8 slices, Woolworths brioche loaf
- 3 T mayonnaise
- 4 slices leftover meat
- 180 g butter lettuce
- 150 g tomatoes, grated
- 2 gherkins, sliced
- 100 g white Cheddar, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced, for serving
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Heat the stuffing in a pan. Toast the brioche, then top each slice with mayonnaise.
2. Assemble the sandwiches, drizzle with lemon juice and season.
Photographs: Jan Ras
Food assistant: Emma Morey