- 4 white peaches, sliced
- 100 g Woolworths hand-shelled fresh peas
- 100 g Woolworths peas in the pod
- 2x 100 g Woolworths full-cream chevin
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 t Woolworths Lazy Kettle hickory liquid smoke
- 175 g Woolworths pomegranate rubies
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- pea shoots, to garnish
- mint, to garnish
- edible flowers, to garnish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Arrange the peaches, peas and cheese on side plates.
2. Mix the buttermilk and smoke extract using a whisk. Squeeze the juice from the pomegranate rubies and mix with the vinegar.
3. Top the salad with the pea shoots, mint and edible flowers.
4. Drizzle over both dressings and season.
Cook's note: A great match for your favourite roast meat. Add asparagus or Tenderstem broccoli if you like.