- 1 kg baby sweet potatoes, washed and halved lengthways
- 2 T olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 300 g leeks, halved lengthways and washed
- 3 cups cream
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 400 g Tenderstem broccoli
- 1 x 180 g bag Woolworths caramelised onion and Cheddar croutons, crushed
- pea shoots or microgreens, to garnish
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Drizzle the sweet potatoes with olive oil, season and roast for 20 minutes. Add the leeks and roast for a further 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring the cream, garlic, thyme and seasoning to a simmer in a saucepan and cook for 8–10 minutes.
Arrange the sweet potatoes in the bottom of an ovenproof dish with the leeks and broccoli. Pour over the garlic cream and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven, sprinkle over the croutons and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes. Bake until golden brown and bubbling. Garnish with pea shoots.