- Woolworths Texan-rubbed BBQ wings with blue cheese
- 125 ml Woolworths Texan-style BBQ sauce
- Celery curls, for serving
- For the sweet potato wedges:
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 T Woolworths Texan dry rub
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Heat the wings for 8 to 10 minutes until warmed through, then coat with Texan-style BBQ sauce. Serve with the sweet potato wedges.
To make the sweet potato wedges, peel and quarter the sweet potatoes, then halve each quarter lengthways. Toss the wedges in the olive oil and Texan dry rub. Place on a baking tray and sprinkle with the salt and chilli. Bake for 45 minutes, turning once halfway through, until browned and cooked through. Serve with celery curls, extra Texan-style BBQ sauce and the blue cheese.