- 500 g baby potatoes
- 3 T butter, melted
- 1 T olive oil
- 3 leeks, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 4-6 baby carrots, finely diced
- 1 cup cream
- 1-2 cups fish stock
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 200 g Woolworths cooked and peeled prawns
- 400 g Woolworths frozen lemon and herb rainbow trout portions, thawed and flaked
- ½ cup Italian parsley
Preheat the oven to 200°C.
Parboil the baby potatoes for 10 minutes until tender but still firm, allow to cool and slice thinly.
Heat 2 T butter and the olive oil in a large saucepan, then add the leeks, garlic and baby carrots. Cook over a low heat for 10 minutes until soft. Add the cream and stock, bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat. Season to taste.
Remove the tails from the prawns and fold the prawns into the sauce. Add the trout and parsley and spoon the mixture into 4 small ovenproof dishes. Top with the potatoes, brush with the remaining melted butter and season to taste. 4 Bake for 15–20 minutes until golden and bubbling. Serve hot with a green salad.