- 2 red peppers, sliced into large chunks
- 2 t extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g baby spinach
- Woolworths Asian udon noodles
- 2 x 200 g packets good-quality beef stock 4 cups
- 200 g Woolworths Norwegian salmon with pepper and dill
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Rub the red pepper chunks with the olive oil, arrange on a baking tray and roast for 10–15 minutes.
Blanch the baby spinach or 1 minute in boiling salted water, then refresh in iced water.
Prepare the noodles according to package instructions and heat the beef stock in a large saucepan over a medium heat.
Divide the noodles and beef stock between bowls. Top with the spinach, red pepper and salmon.