- 2 tablespoons miso paste
- 2 cups bonito-flavoured soup stock
- 200 g udon noodles, cooked
- 50 g tofu, cut into tiny cubes
- 1 tablespoon wakame seaweed
- 50 g paper-thin slices of fresh salmon
- For garnishing: 1 spring onion, shredded
Mix the miso to a paste with a little of the soup stock and set aside.
Heat the remaining stock with the noodles. Stir in the tofu and wakame and simmer until the wakame expands.
Whisk in the miso paste until smooth and heat through, but do not boil.
Add the salmon.
Garnish with spring-onion shreds.