- 4 x 80 g Woolworths goat’s milk crottin cheese
- 2 lemons, halved horizontally
- 50 g sugar
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds oranges
- 2 grapefruit, peeled and sliced into rounds grapefruit
- 200 g green olives
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil
- microherbs, to garnish
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
Line a baking tray with baking paper, place thae cheese on the paper and bake for 10 minutes.
While the cheese is baking, place the lemon halves, cut side down, and sugar in a pan over a medium heat. Cook until the sugar begins to caramelise, about 3 minutes. Remove the caramelised lemons and set aside.
Place the sliced fruit in a large serving dish or individual dishes. Remove the stones from the olives and place in a separate bowl with the garlic, mustard and olive oil. Mix and drizzle over the fruit. Place the cheese on the dish, garnish with microherbs and season to taste.