- 500 g free-range leg of lamb, cubed
- 1 large seedless lemon
- Rosmarino pasta, cooked, for serving
- Chopped dill, for serving
- Olive oil, for serving
- Steamed greens, for serving
- For the marinade, mix:
- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 t ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Mix the lamb with the marinade. Allow to stand at room temperature for half an hour (or overnight in the fridge). At the same time, soak 6 thin wooden or bamboo skewers in water.
Pour boiling water over the lemon, then quarter and slice. Thread the lamb and lemon onto the skewers, then slide under a hot grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on each side until nicely browned but still rare.
Mix the cooked pasta with a little olive oil and the chopped dill. Serve with the grilled lamb and steamed greens.