The July issue of TASTE Magazine has landed! This month we’re celebrating all things Italian. Mamma mia! Get ready to ciao down.
The secret to cooking fantastic Italian food lies in using ten simple ingredients really well. Let Abigail Donnelly show you the way with everything from authentic balsamic vinegar and olive oil, to fettucine, T-bone steak and Grana Padano.
Classic flavours star in our must-try Italian-Inspired desserts, from an easy zingy lemon tart, to a make-ahead tiramisu-style semifreddo that’ll be a hit at your next dinner party.
Phillippa Cheiftiz knows how to feed a family with her substantial winter-warmer oven bakes. Try the cheat’s risotto (no sitrring required) or the three-cheese cannelloni that demands second helpings.
This and much, much more in the July issue of TASTE – on sale now!
SUBSCRIBE TO TASTE & NEVER MISS AN ISSUE
Save 24% on the cover price and stand a chance to win one of two Samsung microwaves with HotBlast technology, each worth R5 999!
Subscribe to TASTE for just R30 an issue and get your favourite food magazine delivered to your door every month!
5 REASONS TO LOVE SAMSUNG’S HOTBLAST MICROWAVE
1. It’s fast. HOTBLAST technology reduces cooking time by blowing hot air through multiple holes directly onto the food, cooking it evenly to ensure a crispy outside, while keeping it juicy inside.
2. It’s spacious. Despite the microwave’s compact size, the turntable inside is wider, so you can fit bigger plates inside. The wide grill offers more consistent heat distribution to give you perfectly browned food.
3. You can use less oil. Slim fry technology combines the grill function with warm air circulation, which means you can get crispy food using only a touch of oil.
4. It’s more useful. Fifteen preset menus allow you to prepare a range of different dishes, plus the fermentation function is perfect for proving dough or making natural yoghurt.
5. It’s greener. The eco mode reduces energy consumption thanks to its low standby power.
– Call 087 405 2005
– SMS the words “subs TAST” to 47098. Standard rates apply.
– For print subscriptions, visit MAGS@HOME here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– For digital subscriptions, visit MY SUBS here OR ZINIO here OR MAGZTER here
*Offer limited to SA, ends 29 July 2019. Please allow time for processing and delivery. Please call 021 045 1809 for international subscription rates.