Struggling to get your hands on Woolies’ new Chuckles ice cream? Why not make it yourself? The best part? You don't need an ice cream maker for this 3-ingredient choc caramel Chuckles ice cream recipe.
- 1 x 2 litre tub Tin roof or vanilla ice cream, softened slightly
- 1 x 360 g can Caramel Treat, mixed until smooth
- 1 x 250 g bag Chuckles malted puffs, chopped
1. Place big spoonfuls of ice cream in a serving dish and spoon on the caramel treat and Chuckles in a sort of mish mash layering.
2. Freeze until you are ready to serve.
Photograph: Jan Ras