- 9x 400 ml cans coconut milk
- 2 cups maple syrup
- 3 T vanilla paste
- 5 cups amaretto
- 850 g raisins
- phyllo pastry stars, to decorate
1. Combine the coconut milk, maple syrup and vanilla paste in a bowl.
2. Pour the Amaretto over the raisins and allow to soak for 15 minutes, then stir through the coconut milk mixture.
3. If you have an ice-cream machine, churn in batches for a super-smooth consistency. If not, pour into a freezerproof container and whisk every half hour until smooth and frozen.
4. Decorate with baked phyllo pastry stars.