- For the soya, ginger and chilli sauce:
- 1/2 cup Woolworths low-sodium soya sauce
- 1/2 t sesame oil
- 1/2 each cube Woolworths prepared chilli, garlic, ginger and lemongrass
- 2 limes, juiced
- 500 g Woolworths Norwegian salmon portions
- 2 x 250 g sachets Woolworths Heat and Eat coconut jasmine rice
- For the avocado-and-coriander salsa, combine:
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 10 g coriander, chopped
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. To make the chilli sauce, place all the ingredients except the lime juice in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Reduce for 5–10 minutes, then remove from the heat and stir through the lime juice. Set aside.
2. Place the salmon skin side down on an oiled and lined baking tray and grill for 4–6 minutes.
3. Heat the rice according to package instructions and serve with salmon and avocado salsa, drizzled with the sauce.